Reporting Maintenance

It is important that you report any maintenance required on the property to our office immediately. This must be done in writing and dated so that we can track the request and ensure it is dealt with in a timely manner. There are four ways a maintenance request can be made:

  1. By email to
  2. By post to PO Box 930, Aitkenvale QLD 4814
  3. In person by dropping in a letter to our office at 37 Thuringowa Drive, Kirwan QLD 4817
  4. By filling out the below maintenance form

Maintenance Request Form can be downloaded from the Forms and Legals section of our website.


Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:

  • blocked or broken toilet if a second toilet not available
  • flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
  • roof inspection due to serious roof leak or gas leak
  • water pipes have broken or burst
  • serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
  • failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
  • hot water service failure on a weekend
  • fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
  • fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or undue inconvenience
  • fault or damage to the electric panel and it would request for immediate Panel Service Upgrades since it controls the electricity of the entire house.
  • dangerous electrical fault

Refer Maintenance request form for Troubleshoot tips.